MARLOWE INVESTIGATIONS, INC
Frequently Asked Questions
Nature of Investigations
- I'm interested, what's the next step?
- Why should I use your agency to conduct my case?
- Why should I hire your agency to conduct my matrimonial/domestic case?
- How much will the investigation cost?
- When will my Investigation begin?
- Who will be working on my case?
- Do I get updates or reports so I know what is going on with my case?
- Where can your agency conduct investigations and surveillance?
- Will I get pictures or video?
- Can you guarantee the results?
- I tried to do the investigation myself. Can you help me now?
- My attorney says I don't need an investigator. Can he handle everything?
- Can I tape conversations? Can you tap my phone?
- What if my spouse/partner leaves the state or country?
- What if you lose the person you are following while on surveillance?
- Can one of my family members or friends do the surveillance?
- Do I already have enough to prove that my spouse/partner is cheating?
- I previously confronted my partner and accused them, or told them I believe they may be cheating. Can you still handle the investigation & surveillance?
- I think my spouse/partner is listening to my calls or taping me, can you help?
- My spouse/partner can be violent; do you offer any type of protection?
- What types of equipment do you use during your investigations?
- How will the evidence help me with my divorce or child custody case?
Please call us for your Free Complimentary Consultation. We will answer any questions you may have!